Director of Cargo
5 days left
- Full Time
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a National Flag Carrier to source a Director of Cargo on a permanent basis for their Head Quarters based in Central Asia.
The Director of Cargo, is responsible for the implementation of the cargo sales, distribution and marketing strategies and the commercial direction of cargo sales outlets across the Airlines network. The position assumes cross functional responsibility for all operational standards and operational efficiencies, as well as business planning and project management.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Provided
- Flights Provided
Reporting to the Vice President Marketing & Sales, the position has twenty head office reportees, in addition to over thirty sales organizations across the network.
- To achieve and exceed mutually agreed revenue and uplift targets
- To enhance processes and procedures to deliver efficiencies
- To develop and project manage initiatives which enhance the competitive position of the airline within the cargo environment
- To optimize distribution and partnership to maximize revenue opportunities
- University degree (or equivalent) in a related field is essential for Visa applications
- Minimum 7 years’ experience within the aviation, freight forwarder or logistics industry, of which 5 years should be in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong leadership qualities
- Extensive knowledge of the cargo and freight forwarding industry, including sales, distribution, operations, and mandatory training.
- Ability to research, develop and execute partnership Agreements.
- Effective project management skills
- Ability to plan and manage annual revenue, cost, capex and manpower budgets Fluency in both written and spoken English, (with Russian and Cantonese an added advantage).
- Articulate, emotionally intelligent, with the ability to lead a professional team
- Planning / Organizing
- Managing Organizational Resources and change
- Problem Solving
- Judgment & Analysis
- Negotiation Skills
- Building and maintaining relationships
Due to Visa restrictions only candidates with a University degree will be shortlisted.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation? In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations.
Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence. Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Ashley Ewen, please call +441483 332000
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Apply for Director of Cargo
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly