Brazil Roadshow B737 Captains/First Officers
RYANAIR, EUROPES FAVOURITE AIRLINE IS COMING BACK TO BRAZIL IN JUNE TO MEET PILOTS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN WORKING IN EUROPE!
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
Ryanair, Europe’s favourite airline, carrying 130 million PAX per annum on a fleet of over 430 Boeing 737-800 Series aircraft. Between 2018 and 2024 our passenger numbers will increase to 200 million PAX and our fleet to 585 Aircraft and as a result we are looking to recruit experienced pilots for bases throughout Europe.
Reasons to Join Ryanair!
- Salary of up to €160k
- The best Roster in the industry – 5/4
- Fantastic salary and earnings potential
- Great choice of bases available
- Industry leading training
- Financial stability
- Time off!
We require the following pilots who are ready to make the move to Europe!
- B737 NG Rated or B737 300-500 Series Captains with a minimum of 3500 Total flight time, 2000 hours on Multi-Crew on an aircraft greater than 30 Tonnes, MTOW and 800 hours PIC. Time of last flight as Captain on type must be within 36 months of last valid until date.
- Other Captains – We are interested in meeting Captains who are actively currently flying other aircraft, ie Airbus, Other Boeing aircraft and who meet hours criteria above and who hold a valid B737 Type Rating on their licence. We will consider applicants who last flew on a B737 type aircraft MAX 5 years ago and have the capacity to take on an OCC course and additional EASA examination requirements.
- Non-Type Rated Captains – ie Airbus etc with a min of 1000 hours PIC on aircraft above 30 tonnes.
- First Officers - We are hiring Type Rated B737 First officers, with 1500 total time and a minimum of 800 hours on type with the right to work and live in the EU.
Roadshows will take place at SNA Sao Paulo, Av. Washington Luis, 6817, Sala 101 at 10am, 2pm and 5pm on Tuesday 5th June and Our Rio Roadshow will take place at the SNA Rio de Janeiro, Av. Franklin Roosevelt, 194, Salas 802/803 Centro at 10am and 3pm on Wednesday 6th June.
Apply for Brazil Roadshow B737 Captains/First Officers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly