B767 Captain – Commuting Contract
1 day left
- Full Time
Captain | B757/767
Addis Ababa | Africa | Ethiopian Airlines
20 DAYS ON / 10 DAYS OFF
Great Pay * Excellent Benefits * Great Working Environment
A world renowned national flag carrier, who was just awarded the 2017 African Airline of the year, is currently seeking B767/757 CAPTAINS and invites YOU to join its Airline!
We are flying to 80+ destinations worldwide and growing in South America, USA, Europe, and Australia!
This is an excellent commuting contract with the below roster option:
- 20 days ON / 10 days OFF
Base: Addis Ababa
- Excellent Remuneration Package
- Full Salary Received For Training Period
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Medical Coverage
- Choose a 1, 2, or 3 year renewable contract
- Fly to 65 years-old
- Current, Valid JAA/EASA, FAA, ICAO ATP
- Current Class One Medical
- Current B757/767 Type-Rating
- No History of Accidents and/or Incidents
- 3500 hours total jet time
- 2500 PIC hours on jet aircraft
- 500 PIC hours on no type
- We have the FASTEST screening and onboarding process
- Screenings are held every week and only 2 days
- Assessment process is SIMPLE: medical, interview and sim check
- Travel on the Airlines network, hotel accommodations, aground transportation and meals are provided.
- IMMEDIATE assessment dates are available
To apply please click on the 'Apply' button and submit your CV.
Apply for B767 Captain – Commuting Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly