On behalf of our reputable client, a leading flight management service provider, we are searching for a Concierge Manager to join the business in Malta on a permanent basis.
Our client is looking for a skilled Concierge Manager to organize resources effectively and co-ordinate necessary activities to ensure efficient, productive and risk free operation.
- Assess and resolve enquiries, requests, needs and complaints as a first point of contact
- Constantly identify and assess benchmarks in the premium and luxury service industry
- Define, implement and optimize a relevant level of service levels and KPIs to improve the Concierge Services unit
- Establish expectations of the Concierge Manager Role, both technically and behaviourally. Provide on job performance monitoring and coaching to enable individuals to understand their current competency level and expected level of work performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field e.g. Management, Business admin, Hospitality Management, Aviation Management, Hotel Management
- Minimum 8 years of related experience in job related managerial role (5* Hotel or International Airport)
- Passionate about delivering 5 star service to high profile clients – VIPs, dignitaries, royalty, celebrities
- Ability to supervise staffto motivate staff for a high performance operation
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either located in Malta or are willing to relocate, then please contact Emma Race for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or e-mail your CV to email@example.com
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.