Flight Dispatcher - Part 135
Permanent - Part 135 Flight Dispatcher
TARCG, The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group.
Part 135 Flight Dispatcher – Gary, IN
TARCG (The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group LTD) is a dynamic, vibrant, aviation recruitment company with operations covering the UK, Europe, Asia, Middle East & North America. As experts in our field, we help clients significantly reduce their cost per hire by providing them with industry leading candidate attraction solutions, complemented by technology, social media and candidate management.
We are now seeking a number of experienced flight dispatchers to join our client on a permanent basis in Gary, IN. You will be working in a part 135 environment; the successful applicants experience will correspond to the business jet environment.
What We Offer:
- Start: ASAP
- Term: Permanent
- Location: Gary, IN
- Fantastic salary (Please speak with a member of our team)
- Hours: 8 hr/day
- Shifts: Monday to Friday, overtime if required
- Part 135 experience
- FAA Aircraft Dispatcher Certificate – required
- Extensive familiarity with Federal Aviation Regulations, part 135 operations, aeronautical charts, aviation weather, aircraft performance and flight planning
- Minimum of two years dispatch experience preferred
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to deal with several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Familiarity with Windows and Microsoft Office applications
- International trip flight planning
- Provides flight following of company aircraft in accordance with company procedures and Federal Aviation Administration regulations.
- Coordinates on-demand flights with customers and company to ensure safe and efficient service.
- Works closely with Flight and Maintenance Departments.
- Prepares dispatch release, a contract between the pilot-in-command and the dispatcher for each flight.
- Plans flights considering the effects of enroute winds and weather, balancing safety and economy.
- Determines the minimum fuel supply necessary for the safe completion of the flight including any required alternate airports.
- Calculates aircraft performance. Must be thoroughly familiar with reported and forecast weather conditions on the route to be flown.
- Provides pilot in command with preflight briefing including aircraft and flight status as well as providing all current reports or information on airport conditions and irregularities of navigation facilities and all available weather reports and forecasts for weather phenomena that may affect the safety of the flight.
- Monitors the progress of each flight.
- Issues necessary information for the safety of the flight.
- Cancels or re-dispatches a flight if the flight cannot operate or continue to operate safely as planned or released.
- Recommends flight plan alternatives.
- Coordinates aircraft diversions and recoveries.
- Coordinates company charter operations.
- Updates and maintains familiarity with Federal Aviation Regulations, company manuals and aeronautical charts.
- Provides operations expertise to maintenance department and System Operations Control.
- Monitors and processes data provided by flight crews and stations.
- Archives dispatch releases and flight plans.
- Any other duty as assigned.
To Apply Now for the role of flight dispatcher, please apply via the button shown.
Call us TODAY! 00441392241335.
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organisations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.
This vacancy is being advertised by The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group Ltd. The services advertised by The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic, aircraft mechanic, avionics, sheet metal worker, engineer, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal, B2, B1.3, rotary, helicopter, jet2, management, captain, cabin crew, first officer, quality, ATR, qatar airways, airworthiness, safety, manager, composite, technician, avionic, aw139, aircraft technician, stores, flight attendant, operations, Qatar, aircraft fitter, B1 engineer, flight dispatcher, maintenance, Embraer, painter, aircraft engineer, instructor, logistics, camo, fitters, cabin mechanic, director
Apply for Flight Dispatcher - Part 135
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly