ANS Senior Engineer
Role & Responsibilities :
1) On-site specialist technical support and maintenance activities, including programmed maintenance undertaken in accordance with the annual maintenance plan and the equipment manufacturer's specification designed to preserve as nearly as long as possible the original condition and serviceability of the equipment, ensuring the availability of the equipment fit for the purpose for which it was designed.
2) Undertaking in-programmed maintenance of the equipment to bring back into operation following the failure of the equipment or a component thereof, which involves and includes trouble shooting, fault finding, rectification of faults by replacing spare parts of the equipment or part thereof.
3) Ensure the Head ANS Engineering Services is informed with respect to the equipment that are either completing its life cycle or that the physical condition of the equipment warrants such replacement.
4) On-site management and maintenance of tools and test equipment assigned to ANS.
5) Collation and production of statistics, reports, data, operational procedures and documentation, and any other operational records pertaining to the Engineering management and delivery of the ANMS and as periodically prescribed and requested by the Client.
Minimum Qualification :
- Technical Engineering degree or higher diploma in relevant discipline.
- Certified CNS apprenticeship or equivalent training.
- Project management qualification will be an advantage.
- Minimum 10 years operational experience in the delivery of Air Traffic Control equipment and systems maintenance services inclusive of at least 5 years experience at a Supervisory level accountable for the delivery of a service.
- Have an in-depth understanding of ICAO recommendations for ATC and in particular ICAO Annex 10 recommendations for ATC equipment.
- Be fully conversant with ICAO regulations, standards and documentation.
Apply for ANS Senior Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly