Serco is a FTSE 250 international service company which combines commercial know-how with a deep public service ethos.
Serco customers are looking for expertise in managing their people, processes, technology and assets more effectively. We advise economic decision makers, design innovative solutions, integrate systems and - most of all - deliver quality services directly to the public.
Serco supplies to governments, government enterprise, agencies and companies who seek a trusted outsourcing partner with a solid track-record of service excellence. Serco people offer operational, logistical and technical expertise in the Transport, Justice and Immigration, Defence, Education and Healthcare industries as well as in the commercial sectors of Facilities Management.
Serco Middle East have been in the Region since 1947, starting out delivering Air Traffic Control Services in Bahrain; a service we are proudly still running today and have expanded to include many other Airports in the region.
We have expanded significantly since that time across the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Iraq. We have been supporting the RTA to operate the Dubai Metro since 2009 and have launched the flagship Saudi Arabia Passenger Rail service from Riyadh to Qassim in 2017. We deliver Facility Management services to Hospitals, Universities, Airports, Military Facilities and Commercial Estates in the UAE and large-scale medical facilities in Saudi Arabia. We also deliver staff training and education to selected officers of the Qatar Armed Forces at the Officers’ training institute located at the Ahmed Bin Mohammed Military College in Doha.
Focussing on our core values, and creating a positive environment for employees to thrive, we look forward to a bright future as we continue to grow with the region.
Organisational Analyst is responsible to conduct analysis of operational and business data in order to measure dans operational performance and to support the assessment of ATM concepts and dans support functions, by producing performance reports with timely and accurate manner based on the established SLA’s, agreements, process and procedures. Provide reports based on analysis of data in support of stakeholder requests and compile analysis summaries as required. Responsible to perform data collection, data validation, provide training to improve skills and competency of team members, produce and review Organisational analysis documents, procedures and processes as per organisational standards related to the role. Provide necessary flight operations data and reports for the invoicing and collection of revenue from airlines using dans navigation services. Perform necessary investigations and prepare report for answering queries related to flight operations invoices
- Routine collection, data validation, analysis and display of operational data and in support of internal and external operational summary reports
- Provide flight data and reports for invoicing and collection of revenue from airlines using dans navigation services. Perform necessary investigations and prepare report for answering queries related to flight operations invoices.
- Analysis of a wide range of data from a variety of sources to determine operational performance against specific performance measures
- Apply data visualisation concepts for data exploration and communicating analysis results.
- Prepare and publish all data reports, statistics and analysis to assist in identifying trends and potential “hot spots” in accordance with the departmental agreements, by utilising Electronic Data.
- Produce management reports, business performance reports and customer service / internal reporting including the setup of a balanced scorecard model with associated SLA and KPI measurement and reporting structures in timely manner and accurate business performance data for all dans management and support functions.
- Produce documents, process and procedures for the role
- Provide training to improve the skills and competencies of team members
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and validations as instructed by Senior Specialist - Organisational Analysis
- Develop and maintain software routines to enable automated collection and analysis of operational data
Qualifications and Education:
- Degree / diploma in Engineering/numerical field or relevant experience
- Degree in Finance, Business or Science preferred
- Must have a relevant analysis experience
- Experience in complex terminal airspace and/or airport environment preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of ATC operations for terminal airspace and/or airport environment
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Java, Python, Visual Basic, SQL
- Knowledge of database and statistical software packages
- Basic Knowledge of Management Systems
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
- Jobholder will work in an office environment with normal working hours as per company policy. However, Jobholder may be required to work outside of normal office hours to discharge the responsibilities of the position. The jobholder office will be located in DWC. The jobholder will work in a normal pressure environment with demanding deadlines and will require the ability to respond rapidly and adapt priorities. The job holder shall be required to perform any other task assigned by dans management other than described in this JD.
Additional / special features of the role
- Ensure compliance with the Serco Management System and all relevant business processes, procedures and work instructions to deliver all work with appropriate quality and governance standards
- Ensure security and integrity of all data provided including reporting performance, finance and customer information; reference Serco non-disclosure policy
- To exercise personal duty of care for their own health, safety and welfare and for those affected by their acts or omissions; reference SMS GSOP-HSE1-6 Serco organisational HSE responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with all training requirements of Serco and ensure adherence to these requirements at all times whilst in employment
- Report any accidents, incidents, breaches or potential breaches to appropriate management or the speak up process
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative. Please visit www.serco.com/careers for more information.