Chief Flight Instructor
CAE Parc Aviation are presently accepting applications for the role of Chief Flight Instructor with our client based in UK.
To perform the role of approved post holder of CFI for the UK CAA, primarily responsible for the conduct of EASA flying and for SPA Flight Training Policies, ensuring that EASA requirements are met.
- To have overall training management responsibility for flight activities, flight training safety, quality, policies and discipline and for ME SPA Flight Training policies
- To manage the performance of the Deputy Chief Flight Instructor(s) and Flight Instructors ensuring they meet the required standards of the business
- To be responsible for the continuous development of the Operations and Training Manuals, SOPs and syllabi, ensuring that training is carried out in strict adherence to them.
- Testing of Instructors and students as appropriate in accordance with personal examiner qualifications, providing remedial training and performance management where necessary.
- Implementing effective use of technology, training aids and materials in SPA training and assisting in their development.
- To remain up to date with standardisation activities / methods through continual interaction with customers during face to face meetings and / or flights with students when reasonably practicable so as to assess the standards and be able to implement solutions and to satisfy the customer feedback.
- Valid CFI with an FI rating
- Multi-Engine rating
- Class 1 Medical
- Ability to live and work in Europe
- Managerial and flight examiner experience is an advantage
Apply for Chief Flight Instructor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly