CAE Parc Aviation are presently accepting applications for the role of Deputy Chief Flight Instructor with our client based in UK.
Responsible for supporting the CFI with the operational functions of the Flight Training department and deputising for the CFI when required. the Deputy CFI is responsible for overseeing the day to day management, development and progress of the department, instructor standardisation and training tasks.
- Develop and manage a system to update training notes / manuals used by Instructors and students
- Deliver mass briefings to students in compliance with standardisation programme
- Support production targets by conducting flying hours as a mixture of training / testing and staff training, as allocated by Operations Department
- Assisting the HoT and CFI with new projects for the improvement and development of the department
- Responsible for checking and maintaining all instructor records for licenses, ratings and standardisation schedules.
- Liaising and supporting the Flight Safety team with general queries, admin
- Working alongside Quality & Compliance with the auditing of flight school procedures
- Other administrative tasks as required
- Valid CFI with an FI rating
- Multi-Engine rating
- Class 1 Medical
- Ability to live and work in Europe
- Managerial and flight examiner experience is an advantage
Apply for Deputy CFI
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly