Senior Quality & Compliance Monitoring
CAE Parc Aviation are exciting to announce we are now recruiting for a Senior Quality & Compliance Monitoring Officer on behalf of our Client, based in Oxford.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Senior Quality & Compliance Officer, Compliance & Assurance Monitoring in the EASA Regulatory and other Quality Assured Organisation activities reporting to the Global Quality Assurance Group Leader
- Perform the day-to-day QA/CM functions within the EASA Part ORA Approved Training Organisation (ATO), ISI & GDPR functions, and assist in the Part M Organisations, including:
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of the annual Compliance Monitoring Programme (CMP) to ensure the organisations remain compliant with all aspects of statutory, regulatory and customer requirements and ensuring that such a programme is executed in accordance with the approved CMP.
- Carrying out Quality & Compliance Audits as defined to the standards specified by the Global Quality Assurance Group Leader using the appropriate recording medium and bespoke audit management tools and in particular, IDEAGEN and GAEL Quality products.
- Monitor subcontracted activities, by process of audit, ensuring capability and where necessary, facilitate the inclusion of that organisation in the Management System.
- Assisting in the day-to-day activities of maintaining the Quality & Management Systems ensuring oversight of the approvals held in accordance with the requirements as detailed in the organisation’s relevant expositions and manuals.
- Carrying out the duties and responsibilities as promulgated in the organisation’s relevant expositions and manuals and any other duties as may be reasonably be expected to be performed which involves assistance with the oversight of the organisation’s other regulatory approvals.
- In conjunction with the Post Holder(s), promote, encourage and facilitate the use of the organisation’s regulatory documents.
- Schedule the regular Management Review Evaluation Meetings to review the performance of the Quality & Management System with the Accountable Managers and management teams, and follow-up on action items raised during these meetings.
- Report to the Global Quality Assurance Group Leader on the status of the CMP on a regular basis by participating in the regular QA/CM team conference calls and meetings.
- Represent the QA/CM Department in the Management System Review Evaluation Meetings and facilitate the development and review of procedures and policies.
- Ensure that all employees are adequately equipped with QA/CM Training as appropriate.
- Ensure satisfactory levels of document & record control within the respective business units.
- In conjunction with the EASA Safety Manager, promote and ensure the organisation’s Safety Management System remains effective in the ATO and its associated activities.
To assist and deputise for the Compliance Monitoring Manager (Global Quality Assurance Group Leader) in the following tasks:
- The day to day ownership and continuous improvement of the [Quality & Compliance] Management System (locally) that allows regulatory post holders to achieve their accountability within a proactive management framework,
- Ensuring that all matters concerning (local) Approvals and their necessary compliance with are dealt with in an appropriate and timely manner,
- Monitoring compliance with, and adequacy of procedures required by EASA/NAA Approvals and any other regulatory bodies from time to time,
- Assessment of feedback from any recognised bodies and implementation of recommendations as appropriate.
1) Compliance & Assurance in the EASA Approved Training Organisation and other Quality Assured Organisation activities.
2) Assist in performing the day-to-day QA/CM functions within the Part M Operations (including Subpart F & G activities:
a) Assisting in the development and maintenance of the annual Compliance Monitoring Plan (CMP) in regard to all EASA Part M activities to ensure the Organisation remains compliant with all aspects of the regulations and ensuring that such a programme is undertaken in accordance with the approved Audit Plan.
- Carrying out Compliance Audits as defined to the standards specified by the Global Quality Assurance Group Leader using the appropriate recording medium, namely a bespoke Audit Management tool, namely Ideagen Coruson, a web- based derivative of Q-Pulse.
- Assisting in the day-to-day activities of maintaining a Compliance Monitoring System ensuring oversight of the approvals held in accordance with the requirements as detailed in the organisation’s Management System Manual (MSM).
- Carrying out the duties and responsibilities as promulgated in the organisation’s Management System and any other duties as may be reasonably be expected to be performed which involves assistance with the oversight of the organisation’s statutory, regulatory and other approvals, in particular those approvals granted to the organisation by the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI).
- In conjunction with the Global Quality Assurance Group Leader and Post Holder(s), promote, encourage and facilitate the use of the organisation’s regulatory documents.
- In support of (1) maintain in so much as reasonably practical, primary responsibility, for and on behalf of, alongside and with, the Global QA Group Leader and Regulatory Post Holder for Quality & Compliance in the following areas:
- EASA Part ORA Approved Training Organisation with Part NCO operations and EASA Part ORA FSTD functions and activities with the responsible managers.
Experience in Compliance and Assurance related work and processes;
In depth knowledge of EASA Part ORA.ATO, NCO, ORA.FSTD coupled with a working knowledge of EASA Part M regulations with a proven ability to interpret the regulations and associated procedures and turn this knowledge into practical solutions;
Have strong inter-personal, communication and presentation skills. Has a good negotiation skill and one with the ability to compile reports to a high standard;
Be team focused and works effectively in a dynamic team structure, ready to cross regulatory boundaries in support of the continued compliance of the whole of the organisation;
Be proactive and have strong planning skills to be able assist in turning issues and problems into solutions with the proven ability to meet timescales. Is self-motivated and takes initiative to lead rather than be led; and,
Operates with integrity and trust with the flexibility to adapt to the needs of the organisation.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
Previous Compliance/Quality Assurance experience gained in an aviation training organisation, ideally as a Lead Auditor with aviation-centric Technical Library control exposure gained in a complex, multi- national, multi-cultural environment;
- Excellent demonstrable knowledge of all EASA regulations appropriate to Business Sector;
- Experience of working directly with regulators, Certification Bodies and other Standards organisations;
- Demonstrable knowledge of latest Quality Standards (ISO 9001, AS9100, etc.), assurances and processes;
- Fully conversant with and have a working knowledge of EASA Part ORA.ATO. NCO, ORA.FSTD and EASA Part M:
- Experience as a Flight Instructor in an ab-initio environment preferred or have flying and/or aviation experience:
- Have sound working knowledge of standard MS Office products with a proven ability to readily transfer IT skills.
Fluency in English (speaking, reading, & writing).
Package will be discussed at first interview.
Should this role be of interest and you meet the above requirement, apply with your CV and availability for a call and I will be in touch.
Apply for Senior Quality & Compliance Monitoring
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly