Newly increased terms – Stobart Air
We are currently seeking current, rated and non-rated ATR Captains for our long term client, Stobart Air.
The newly revised and attractive package for ATR Captains includes:
- Significantly Increased Salary Package
- 2 commuting options (6:2 / 2:2) or a stable fixed roster pattern 5:2:5:3
- Free ticketing to help with the commuting rosters
- 6 bases available: London Southend and Cork with priority. Isle of Man, Dublin, Glasgow and Groningen (the last base is only available for permanent roles)
- 23 Days annual leave increasing with service for the permanent employees
- Company pension scheme for permanent employees
- Possibility for E195 upgrade in time (for permanent employees)
TYPE RATED CAPTAINS:
Should hold a total of 3,000 hours, out of which minimum 500 PIC hours on type, EASA licence and EU Passport/the right to live and work in EU without restrictions.
NON- TYPE RATED CAPTAINS:
Should hold a total of 3,000 hours out of which minimum 500 PIC hours on an multi engine, multi crew aircraft >5,7 t MTOW – commercial airline experience is a must.
Please apply today by emailing your most recent CV to Ewerton on ID firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Newly increased terms – Stobart Air
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly