CAE Parc Aviation are presently accepting applications for the role of Engineering Manager (1.5-year contract) with our client based in Eastern Europe.
Reports to Continuing Airworthiness Director and his/her duties include but are not limited to supervision and coordination of all activities related to Engineering functions such as:
- Ensure that aircraft is in conformity of type design;
- Ensure that aircraft is in conformity of other applicable operating rules;
- Ensure systems are in place to manage, train and accomplish pre-flight inspections;
- Control of all authorizations and certificates issued by the authority, such as C of A, ARC, radio station license, noise certificate etc.;
- Control of all maintenance actions taken, including defect and damage rectification;
- Initiate development of aircraft maintenance program for each aircraft type;
- Initiation, maintaining and development of reliability program;
- Analysis of effectiveness of the maintenance program;
- Control of accomplishment of any applicable airworthiness directive, operational directive or continued airworthiness requirement;
- Control of manufacturer's notices of urgent information and urgent instructions (e.g. ASB) via manufacturer's transmission (e.g. Airbus SIL-00-052-006) and take necessary actions thereto.
- Control of Emergency ADs;
- Control of Engine and Landing Gear Life Limited parts;
- Control of measures mandated by LCAA, or EASA in immediate reaction to a safety problem;
- Control of modifications;
- Control of non-mandatory modification embodiment policy;
- Control of repairs and damages;
- Control that all performed actions (including modification/repairs) are in conformity with type design;
- Ensuring compliance with applicable requirements of AIR OPS Subpart D of the aircraft;
- Ensuring that the mass and balance statement reflects the current status of the aircraft;
- Control of content of approved maintenance data;
- Control of maintenance check flights when necessary;
- Ensure necessary data are provided to technical pilot for the purpose of MEL development and MEL amendment in case of aircraft configuration changes;
- Review and analyses of technical occurrence reports, investigation as need;
- Development of the technical log system;
- Liaison with regulatory authorities, manufacturers and other entities;
- And any other duties as required by the Continuing Airworthiness Director.
Engineering Manager has responsibility
- to develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the Engineering functions and work accomplishment;
- to assign, direct, and evaluate the work of Engineering employees;
- to oversee the development and to maintain a competence of Engineering employees.
- Hold maintenance technician license or through assessment of competence prove sufficient knowledge to interpret maintenance requirements into maintenance tasks.
- At least 2 years of experience with an air carrier, commercial operator, one year of which must have been in a supervisory capacity.
- Good knowledge of EASA rules and regulations, Part-145 and Part-M.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Good knowledge and experience in operating computer software programs and handling computer data and information.
Apply for Engineering Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Aerospace Engineering $10,000 - $14,999 Permanent jobs in Latvia
- Flight Engineering $10,000 - $14,999 Permanent jobs in Latvia
- Aeronautical Engineer $10,000 - $14,999 Permanent jobs in Latvia
- Multi-skills Engineering Leadership $10,000 - $14,999 Permanent jobs in Latvia
- Engineering Manager $10,000 - $14,999 Permanent jobs in Latvia