Senior Ground Operations Controller
Zenon Aviation Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a fast-growing Private Jet Charter & Management company which is currently in a period of rapid expansion. They are looking for a skilled Senior Ground Operations Controller to join their growing company based in Oxford.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Company Bonus Scheme
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Oversight and control of daily Ground Operations requirements
- Implementation, control and oversight of Ground Service policy and processes, including, but not limited to:
- Flight Crew / Passenger Handling, Immigration and Customs
- Flight Documentation
- IATA Messaging
- Passenger Control
- Ground handling procedures
- Ramp Safety
- Aircraft Servicing, including catering, cleaning and water services
- Undertake station visits and perform assessments and audits of service providers to ensure compliant operations
- Providing technical expertise regarding aircraft and airline operating policies, processes and functions
- Instigation and undertaking of investigations relating to aircraft damage reports, service failures, documentation errors, and crew reports
- Liaison with third-party service providers and accountable/reportable internal departments including meetings and conference calls
- Administration and development of departmental documentation including Manuals, Notices, Databases and Forms
- Oversight and provision of Ground Operations training program, including but not limited to; Training Policy, Station Training (Operations and Ground Services) and Aircrew Operator Conversion training (initial and recurrent), to the requirements of the Loading and Fuelling Manual and Ground Services Manual
- Coverage of company flight operations as Ground Operations representative, including scheduled services and charter operations
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Experience in VVIP/Corporate operations and aircraft ground services provision
- Experience of training and development in a managerial/supervisory role
- Experience of worldwide ground operations and remote location operations
- Must be computer literate and experienced in the use of MS Office products
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone 01483 397383.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Ground Operations Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly