CAE Parc Aviation are exclusively assisting SAS (Scandinavian Airline Systems) with the recruitment of driven, innovative and enthusiastic Powerplant Engineers.
Do not miss out on the opportunity to work within one of the largest and most respected organisations in the industry.
Working Week: 40 hours
Holidays: 30 days per year
Summary of Role:
Maintain continuing airworthiness within the powerplant team in line with the applicable regulations and procedures. Reduce cost and improve reliability of the Engines, APU and structure components related to the Engines, such as thrust reversers and nacelles.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Evaluate Airworthiness Directives through technical assessment and preparation of Maintenance Instructions and follow up by mandatory report forms
- Review and recommend incorporation of Service Bulletins to enhance safety, operational performance and reliability in order to gain lower cost during operation.
- Provide substantiation data to support changes for maintenance program tasks
- Perform reliability analyzes to achieve technical reliability targets.
- Carry out occurrence/Incident investigations
- Define and control the configuration status for the engine/components
- Define and implement actions resulting from non-conformance findings as part of Quality Audit Reports or Airworthiness Review
- Support owner inspections, title engine replacements and aircraft transfer activities
- Workscoping of shop maintenance
- Review shop documentation and transfer relevant data into the CAMO continuing airworthiness records
- Ownership of processess and procedures to support the above
Commercial / Finance
- Responsibility for the products to optimize the use to the lowest full life cycle cost
- Liaison Powerplant Contracts to optimize the assets and reduce costs
- Invoice and cost follow up of shop maintenence including scrap review
- Forecast to perform long and short term budget to support finance functions
- Identify and assess need for spare engine / rotable pool or lease engines and liaison with contracts department accordingly
- Evaluate suppliers together with contracts department
- Sale of surplus material
- Perform life Cycle planning of Engines
- Analyze and evaluate most efficient program to handle airframe related components typically not removed for life limited part or mandatory AD
- B.Sc or M.Sc degree in relevant engineering discipline
- Appropriate experience related to powerplant continuing airworthiness
- AMOS knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of EASA Part M regulations. Knowledge of EASA Part 145 and EASA OPS regulations.
- Fluent in English
- Understanding of principles and techniques for risk-based safety management
Interested candidates that meet all of the above required qualifications & skills, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review. All applicants must hold an EU passport.
Apply for Powerplant Engineers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly