Maintenance Controller - Primera Air
ASTA on behalf of our Client, Primera Air are actively seeking the following operational contractual personnel’s who are available to start as soon as possible
To apply for this position, you will need to possess below mentioned qualifications & experience;
- Licensed Engineer with B737 NG Type training
- A valid JAR or EASA Part-66 Aircraft Maintenance License
- Atleast 5-10 years’ experience in same filed
- Applicant must hold a full Passport with unrestricted worldwide travel
- Right to live & work within EU
Your main duties and responsibilities will be;
- Maintenance scheduling by monitoring due maintenance requirements for each airplane and equipment
- Coordinate scheduled maintenance.
- Monitoring airworthiness status of fleet.
- Prepare maintenance activities according to plan.
- Acceptance of the performed Work Orders.
- Make reports and statistics as defined by the management.
- Tracking and documentation of repetitive defects and development and coordination of troubleshooting action plan.
- Short time and long term troubleshooting oversight and coordination.
- Liaising with all outstations maintenance providers in case of AOG and update operations on status.
- Enter aircraft current status in computer system.
- Monitor MEL items and spare parts availability.
- Arrange spare parts and shipments in AOG cases.
- To do real time troubleshooting together with line station technicians.
Interested applicants should forward their Resume/CV to obtain an application form and further details. Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.