Rotary Training Director
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a leading African Helicopter Operator to source a Rotary Training Director on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Flight Operations the Training Director will ensure that all training activities are conducted in accordance with applicable country aviation regulations and the Company policies and procedures. The successful candidate will ensure that all training is conducted in a cost effective manner with the highest levels of professionalism while upholding the standards of the Company and maintaining safety as the number priority. Additionally, this position will have central responsibility of overseeing and managing Air Crew Rosters in accordance with specific project requirements.
• Competitive Salary
• Accommodation Provided
• Flights Provided
Specific Key Responsibilities:-
• Plans and coordinates all training and development activities.
• Responsible for movement of pilot and engineering personnel between locations.
• Maintains and develop training records.
• Ensures that the all training facilities and resources are well maintained and allocated to ensure maximum benefit for the Company.
• Ensures that safety procedures and instructional activities are conducted in accordance with applicable country aviation regulations, company policy, procedures and publications, as well as rules and regulations appropriate to material handling and employee health and safety standards.
• Oversees short-term and long-term schedules and crew rosters for all areas of operation.
• Responsible for development and maintenance of standardized roster patters across various work locations.
• Manages client relations in regards to flight scheduling, performance, and requirements.
• Helicopter Pilot Licence with TRI/TRE on the AW139 or Bell 412.
• Minimum of five to ten years’ experience in the Helicopter industry, with at least half of the time worked in the Training Functions.
• Held a previous position as training manager within a helicopter operation in addition to post holder experience.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Proven business and industry knowledge
• Effective teambuilding and collaborative skills
• Customer focus
• Accuracy and attention to details
• Initiative and self-reliance
• Problem solving
• Accountability and Reliability
Why Choose Zenon Aviation? In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Antonio Navarro, please call our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Rotary Training Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly