F-15 Non Destructive Inspection (NDI) Specialist
Non Destructive Inspection (NDI) Specialist
On behalf of our client, an award winning, ‘Employer of Choice’ and Top 10 Military friendly companies, we are recruiting for an experienced Non Destructive Inspection (NDI) Specialist on the F-15 Aircraft to be based in the Middle East.
- Perform technical Non-destructive Inspection of materials, parts, components and pressurized systems
- Interpret and evaluate results of test methods applied
- Supervise non destructive inspection activities
- Operates and utilizes UV, liquid penetrant, eddy current, magnetic particle, radiographic, optical and ultrasonic equipment
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 years’ experience working on the F-15 with a minimum of 3 years’ at Level 7 NDI. With working experience of testing and F-15 oil and utilizing related analysis equipment
- Working knowledge of handling confidential and classified equipment
- Air Force NDI Testing/Inspection course or civilian equivalent
- High School graduate or higher education required.
For more information regarding this role, please contact Emma Race for an initial confidential conversation 0044 1256 368500 or email your CV to email@example.com
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.
Apply for F-15 Non Destructive Inspection (NDI) Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly