Training Compliance Specialist
We have been commissioned by a one of the world’s largest providers of training to the civil and military markets to source a Training Compliance Specialist on a permanent basis for their facilities in the South East.
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Health Scheme
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Support the implementation of compliance & safety strategies and plans in order to contribute to the company’s businesses strategic business objectives and initiatives.
- Conduct internal audits in accordance with the Compliance Monitoring & safety Programs, in order to ensure appropriate level of oversight for all approvals held under different jurisdictions, e.g. UK CAA, FAA
- Record and report results to Management, making recommendations to ensure that the organization maintains regulatory compliance as well as compliance to customer and OEM requirements. Manage 3rd party audits on external suppliers/sub-contractors when necessary.
- Assume day-to-day ownership for the improvement of the compliance & safety systems allowing the Regulatory post holders to achieve their accountability within a proactive management framework.
- Plan and manage local Management Evaluations as part of regulatory governance, and which acts as the forum to report, advice and support local Management of issues raised.
- Responsible for assuring that all corrective actions are effectively managed in a timely manner, in accordance with the requirements of the Management System as agreed with stake-holders.
- In coordination with post holders, liaise and build relationships with, internal operational personnel, other internal business partners, customers, OEMs and suppliers.
- Work closely with the Global Compliance & Safety Manager on related matters, and contribute to developing a proactive quality, safety and compliance culture across the training centre network.
- Proactively work to identify systematic and process weakness within the Training Centre and work with the Training Centre Leader to continually improve the performance of operations.
- Assess feedback from recognized/external bodies and OEMs, and integrate and implement recommendations and applicable standards into the Management System as appropriate.
- Conduct compliance and safety briefings for all staff.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Relevant college or university degree in a technical field , or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Broad experience of working in the aviation industry – ideally in a pilot training, aircraft operations or simulator training centre environment
- Prior experience of working with Aviation Regulators and Airline customers will be of benefit
- Accredited Lead Auditor/Auditor qualification
- Good knowledge of Aviation regulations, Quality Management Systems and the latest quality standards and processes
- Ability to work in a global, matrix organisation across different levels, in a culturally diverse environment
- A good understanding of customer service principles.
- Good knowledge and experience of bespoke IT support systems (TCOM) as well as Microsoft Office tools with the ability to work with modern communications tools, e.g. Skype, SharePoint, etc.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Training Compliance Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly