A320 Captains required for Cambodia Angkor Air | SIM Mid to end of June 2018 in Jakarta
We are pleased to announce on behalf of our long-term client - Cambodia Angkor Air that we are recruiting A320/321 Captains for 6 months contract renewal, start immediately after the SIM check.
Terms and benefits
- Base: Phnom Penh and/or Siem Riep, Cambodia
- Airline: Cambodia Angkor Air
- Contract Duration: 6 months renewable
- Commencement date: Immediately after the SIM check.
- Remuneration: USD 9,500 per month
- Block Hours: up to 90
- Working pattern: 6 weeks ON 2 weeks OFF
- Monthly Transport allowance USD 500 (Non-Asian based pilots) USD 250 (Asia based pilots)
- Accommodation allowance USD 700
- Other benefits: Overtime payment/ Positioning flights/ Ground transport/ Medical insurance.
- A minimum of 3,500 hours total flying time
- A minimum of 1,000 PIC hours on type
- EASA/ICAO/ATPL Licence with current and valid A320 rating endorsement
- Last flight within the last 6 months
- ICAO Level 4 English or above
- Medical Class 1
- No history of accidents or incidents
- SIM Check: Middle to end of June 2018
- Tickets and accommodation: reimbursed only for successful candidates with a maximum of up to USD 1,500.