B737 Rated Captain
Ryanair, Europe's favourite airline, are looking to recruit experienced Boeing 737 Captains for bases throughout Europe. With 86 bases in 33 countries, Ryanair has the most extensive network allowing pilots the opportunity to live in a country where they want to be! We currently have 430 aircraft in our fleet and this will grow to 585 by 2024 and as a result we have opportunities for Captains who want to join a forward thinking, financially secure airline.
What We Can Offer You!
- Outstanding earnings potential - Captains earn up to €160k in year 1!
- The best roster in the business; stable 5 on 4 off pattern
- No planned overnights and rosters published 4 weeks in advance
- Unrivalled career progression – new aircraft and bases create opportunities for promotion to LTC, TRE, Base Captain, etc.
- Job security – permanent and contract positions available in one of the most successful airlines in the world.
- Industry leading training
- New modern fleet – our fleet consists entirely of next generation Boeing 737-800s with an average age of five years, with Boeing 737 Max 200’s arriving in 2019.
- Great base opportunities available at many locations across the network
- 10,000 (GBP/EUR) joining bonus
What We Require From You!
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU
- Licence Type – a) EASA Part FCL b) JAR FCL c) National Licence compliant with ICAO standards Note: c) Will require IAA validation – (Some national licences will not be accepted by the IAA).
- Validity of Licence – (Must be valid. Applies to JAR-FCL and National Licences.)
- Validity of Medical – Must hold a valid EU (Part-MED) issued Class 1 medical certificate.
- Minimum 3,500 hours total flying time
- Minimum of 2,000 hours on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg MTOW with an established airline.
- Minimum of 800 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine jet aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg. (No PIC hours on Turboprop aircraft shall be considered).
- Minimum 500 hours PIC on the B737-300 to 900 series.
- Applicant must have the B737 300-900 type rating listed on the Licence.
- For JAA & EASA licence holders the application must be made within 36 months of the most recent B737 300-900 “Valid Until” date specified in Section XII “Certificate of Revalidation”. i.e. the B737 300-900 Rating must not have expired for longer than 3 years at the intended (OCC) course commencement date.
- English Language Proficiency – minimum required proficiency Level is Operational Level (Level 4). (Written proficiency is required at Operational level). (Reference: ICAO Doc 9835).
- Must have operated on B737 300-900 as Commander within the 36 months prior to the course start date.
Apply for B737 Rated Captain
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly