Zenon are recruiting Storekeeper for a permanent position based in the UK with an established airline.
You should have strong experience in managing the logistics of receiving, transferring and issuing of aircraft parts and material to support line and base maintenance activities.
- Competitive salary
- 4 on 4 off shift work patterns (days and nights).
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring aircraft parts and other material are received, transferred and issued from stock in accordance with Part 145 and company procedures
- Entering shelf life control data entry into the stock system ensuring all records are kept up-to-date
- Placing goods in query should they not meet the company’s stipulated requirements
- Produce orders, delivery notes and shipping documentation in a timely manner
- Receiving unserviceable components removed off aircraft and raise repair orders to specific suppliers
- Carrying out regular main base and outstation stock checks as directed by the Stores and Logistics Supervisor
- Being available to assist with the procurement of aircraft parts, tooling, or other materials during AOG and critical situations
- Issuing and return of tooling and material to facilitate base maintenance, ensuring all tools and material are accounted for prior to an aircraft entering service
- Liaise with transport organisations to ensure the on-time delivery of aircraft parts
- Assisting with the administration of the import and export of goods
- Being on hand to give detail of processes and procedures during audits
- Any other ad hoc projects
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Minimum of one year Storekeeper experience
- Stores Inspector authorisation
- Dangerous Goods by Road qualification
- Forklift qualification
- First Aid at Work qualification
- RTITB Forklift Licence
- Dangerous Goods by Air
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please call +441483 332000
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Storekeeper
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly