B777 First Officer Eva Air
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client EVA Air seeks B777 First Officers for a 3 years renewable contract.
- Total Time: 2000+ hours (commercial)
- Time on type: 500+ hours on B777
- Date of Last Flight: on relevant type within the last 12 months (at time of joining ground school)
- Age: Under 45 years at start of contract
- Education: University/Bachelor Degree required and 2+ years civil aviation experience; OR High School Graduate and 5+ years civil aviation experience
- ICAO ATP Licence with B777 Type Rating
- ICAO Class 1 Medical
- No history of accidents or incidents AND no criminal history
EVA Air, founded in 1989, is the second largest Taiwanese Airline, operating passenger and cargo services to over 40 international destinations in Asia, Australia, Europe and North America. The airline is based at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport and its fleet currently consists of A321, A330, B744 and B777.
- Great Airline with possible Command upgrade!
- Commuting or Non-Commuting
- Based in vibrant Taiwan
- Great expat Pilot community
Register with Rishworth Aviation www.rishworthaviation.com to be kept up-to-date with our latest pilot jobs.