A330 First Officer Korean Air
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Korean Air requires A330 First Officers for a 5-year renewable contract.
Screenings are every month. Please visit www.rishworthaviation.com for dates and application deadlines.
- 500 + hours on A330
- 1,000 + hours multi crew jet
- 2,000 + hours total time
- Flown on A330 within the last 12 months or within last 24 months if currently flying another multicrew jet aircraft
- Under 45 years of age
- Hold a ATPL and have completed Secondary School OR Hold a CPL and hold a College or University Degree/Diploma
- Great pay, net/after tax paid in Korea
- Completion bonus of US$30,000 after completing 5 years
- Increased rates at renewal of contract
- 11 consecutive days off at home each month (9 days off + 2 annual leave days), plus up to 3 travel days
- Flights on Korean Air’s extensive network for monthly days off and other travel benefits
- 5 Star accommodation while in Seoul and excellent layover accommodation at all other bases
- Rishworth Aviation offers the leading insurances in the market, with both global Medical insurance and Income Protection policies
- On time payment and worldwide banking
- Outstanding service from your Rishworth Aviation Consultants throughout the application and screening process, and on contract support
Register with Rishworth Aviation www.rishworthaviation.com to be kept up-to-date with our latest pilot jobs.