A350 Captain Vietnam Airlines
A350 | CAPTAIN | Vietnam Airlines
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Vietnam Airlines are now accepting applications from qualified A350 Captains on a 5-year renewable contract with Vietnam Airlines based in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
A350 Vietnam Airlines Contract:
Presently they have a requirement for A350 Captains offering very attractive terms and conditions:
Contract Term: 5 years from start, renewable
Ref #: 1954
Aircraft Type: A350
A350 Vietnam Airlines Minimum Requirements:
- 5,000+ Total Flight Hours
- 2,000+ Total PIC Hours on commercial aircraft
- 500+ Total PIC Hours on A350
- Under 63 years of age for men and 58 for women (due to Vietnamese labour law)
- Date of last flight on A350 within the last 12 months
- Valid OPC on A350
- Minimum Height - 165cm for women & 160cm for women
- Valid ICAO ATPL with valid A350 Type Rating and Class 1 Medical
LTC/TRI/TRE opportunities are also available on the A350!
- Annual fee increase of 2% from the completion of 3 - 10 years’ service.
- Fly for the national flag carrier on a large network
- FOC tickets for rotational travel on the Vietnam Airlines network for you and ID travel for your family
- World class medical insurance provided at no cost to you.
- Superior, on-call pilot support on the ground in Vietnam.
- Visa, schooling and accommodation advice available
- Fly for an airline that is committed to entering the American market!
Register with Rishworth Aviation to be kept up-to-date with our latest pilot jobs.
Copy and paste this link into your browser to register https://rishworthaviation.com/account/register