B737NG Captain Korean Air
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Korean Air requires B737NG Captains for a 5-year renewable contract.
Screenings are every month. Please visit www.rishworthaviation.com for dates and application deadlines.
B737NG Minimum Requirements
- 1,000 + hours PIC on B737 NG/BBJ
- 2,000 + hours PIC multi crew
- 4,000+ hours multi crew jet
- 5,000+ hours total time
- Flown on B737 NG/BBJ as PIC within the last 12 months or within last 24 months if currently flying another multi crew jet aircraft
- 4+ years FO experience
- Under 60 years of age
- Great pay, net/after tax paid in Korea
- Increased rates at renewal of contract
- 11 consecutive days off at home each month (9 days off + 2 annual leave days), plus up to 3 travel days
- Flights on Korean Air’s extensive network for monthly days off and other travel benefits
- 5 Star accommodation while in Seoul and excellent layover accommodation at all other bases
- Rishworth Aviation offers the leading insurances in the market, with both global Medical insurance and Income Protection policies
- On time payment and worldwide banking
- Outstanding service from your Rishworth Aviation Consultants throughout the application and screening process, and on contract support
Register with Rishworth Aviation www.rishworthaviation.com to be kept up-to-date with our latest pilot jobs.