A320 FO role with SAS Ireland
1 day left
- Full Time
CAE Parc Aviation are now accepting applications from Experienced A320 First Officers to join our Flight Deck team who operate for our client airline, Scandinavian Airlines Ireland Limited, based in London Heathrow.
Complimenting SAS production, SAS Ireland has been established as an ACMI carrier with an operational base in London and Malaga. Customers will have the same customer offering and appearance as other airline operations delivered by the SAS family.
The Heathrow operation has been recognized as one of the most efficient and environmental friendly airlines among all worldwide airlines flying in and out of Heathrow Airport London, during the first quarter of 2018.
- Current and Valid License - EASA CPL/ATPL
- European Passport
- Valid 1st Class Medical
- 500 hours on the A320
- English level 5
This opportunity has a host of benefits including:
- Permanent Contract with CAE Crewing Services
- Fixed Roster Pattern 5 ON/ 4 OFF
- Night stops each month
Interviews and Simulator Sessions are taking place on the below dates.
19th June – Manchester, UK
26th June – London Gatwick, UK
If you meet the requirements and are interested in being part of this exciting opportunity where you will be part of a growing airline, please send your CV to Ciaran Buckley: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for A320 FO role with SAS Ireland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Aviation and Airlines £70,000 - £99,999 Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Flight Crew £70,000 - £99,999 Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Co-pilot £70,000 - £99,999 Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- First Officer £70,000 - £99,999 Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Pilot £70,000 - £99,999 Contract jobs in London (Greater)