B737NG Captains Okay Airways
B737NG CAPTAINS | Okay Airways
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Okay Airways are now accepting applications from B737NG Captains for the placement of B737NG Captains on a 4 years renewable contract with Okay Airways based in China.
B737 NG Okay Airways Contract
Contract Term: 4 years - renewable
Location/Base: Beijing, Tianjin, Xi'an or Changsha, China
Ref #: 124
Aircraft Type: B737-6/7/8/900 NG
B737 NG Minimum Requirements:
- Total Flight Time: 5000 + hours
- PIC Time: 500+ hours on B737 EFIS or NG
- Experience: 5+ years flight experience with commercial airline/company
- Currency: Last flight as PIC on B737EFIS or NG within the last 12 months
- Age: Under 55 years at date of application
- ATPL: ICAO/JAA/FAA from a country that has Diplomatic Relations with China
- Passport: From a country that has diplomatic relations with China
Screenings are held monthly throughout 2018.
Okay Airways was the first private airline in China, launched in March 2005, The airline operates passenger and cargo services and has a fleet of 25 aircraft and a large number of expatriates who have been with the airline for many years.
The airline is growing and expanding its operations, with orders and deliveries of B737MAX and B787 in the next few years, and therefore has a continuous need for experienced pilots.