Turkish Airlines - Captain - Wide Body (A330, A340, B777)
1 day left
- Full Time
McGinley Aviation are pleased to announce we're currently recruiting for Turkish Airlines.
Our new client requires Captains with experience on either the A330, A340 and B777 to be based in Istanbul with an immediate start!
Screening dates will be released soon, so if you wish to be considered please review the below information.
- To be born after 01.01.1956
- Minimum high school diploma
- No written penalty due to flight default or lack of discipline
- No history of criminal record.
- Hold an EASA/FAA/ICAO ATPL(A) with a valid type rating on the applied aircraft type
- Must be a current Commander/Captain
- Minimum 7.000 hours of total flight time
- Minimum 3.000 PIC hours of flight time on aircraft over 27 tonnes
- Minimum 1.000 PIC hours of flight time on the applied aircraft type
- Flown at least 250 hours in the last 12 months on the applied aircraft type
- Both EU and Non-EU applicants will be considered
- A valid Class 1 Medical certificate with no limitations (with the exception of visual corrections)
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 in English
Terms, Conditions and Package available
- Permanent direct employment contract (paid in Lira)
- Immediate start dates available
- Average gross monthly salary annum = TL40,798 (€8681.13/£7717.18)
- Above amount includes gross quaterly bonus of TL15,622 (€3323/€2953
- ID90 Tickets
- Overtime Payments
- 8 block days off monthly
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Turkish Airlines - Captain - Wide Body (A330, A340, B777)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly