Quality Engineers and Administrators
1 day left
- Full Time
On behalf of our long-standing client, a prestigious aviation organization, we are searching for Quality Engineers and Administrators to join some exciting projects located in Northern Ireland on a permanent or contract basis
You would be joining a company that has grown considerably over the past couple of years and a number of exciting products, methodologies and ideas are being developed. This has created the need for Quality Engineers and Administrators to join the business for the long term and assist with maintain and engineering the Quality
- Support the production builds and represent quality at points within the NPI circle.
- Developing quality metrics analyzing data to assist with improvements
- Assisting with quality standards and working with other teams to develop improvement plans analyzing related customer and OEM data and identifying improvements
- Maintaining Quality throughout the lifecycle
- Provide administrative support to other team members when need be
Required Knowledge / Skills:
- Experience of Boeing and Airbus Quality Systems
- Ability to communicate well with 3rd parties and stakeholders
- Experience of Quality Engineering in a manufacturing or aviation environment
- An understanding of engineering and the ability to analytically study technical drawings
- Knowledge of regulatory authorities such as CAA
- Relevant experience as either Quality Engineers and Administrators
If you are interested in Quality Engineers and Administrators and are either based in Ireland or are willing to relocate then please contact Luis González for an initial, confidential discussion.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognized global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.
Apply for Quality Engineers and Administrators
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly