Zenon Recruitment is pleased to be recruiting ATR 42/72 Captains for permanent positions with an established charter service.
• Monthly salary is competitive and accommodation and flights will be provided by the company
• You will be based between Pacific Region, and will be on a 28 day on, 28 day off rotation
You would be required to hold a valid ATPL with a current type rating on the ATR 42/72 (with a minimum of 3 months validity remaining) You will also be required to meet the following flight time requirements;
• 4000 hours total time
• 2500 hours pilot in command
• 2000 pilot in command multi engine
• 500 hours turbine
• 500 hours command on type
You will also be required to have previous experience in a mountainous experience.
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our Pilots is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
To apply please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Colour copy of Passport
• Colour copy of your Pilots License
• Colour copy of Medical Certificate
• Last 3 pages of logbook
Please note that other documents may be requested once application has been made.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please call our office on +44 1483 332000.
All applications are handled in confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this vacancy.