4 days left
- Full Time
Zenon is delighted to be supporting a start-up Airline in sourcing an Engineering Director on a permanent basis for their HQ in Africa.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the company’s maintenance activities for their fleet of aircraft and for providing both operational and programme support to the organisation.
- Competitive Salary
- Accommodation provided
- Local Transportation provided
- Managing the Engineering function of the company, including all maintenance activities and management of staff.
- Meet all the companies Engineering and Maintenance requirements including all relevant company authorizations
- Meet all local and other applicable aviation regulations
- Meet all other applicable regulatory requirements (i.e. government, health and safety, employment law etc.)
- To lead, develop and drive performance and ensure agreed objectives and responsibilities are being carried out in an efficient manner.
- Drive and implement initiatives to improve efficiencies in relation to the department structures, ensuring qualified personnel and systems are in place to ensure the company’s continuing airworthiness obligations are being met.
- Drive improvements to the bottom line value through the identification of cost reduction efficiencies and additional 3rd party growth opportunities.
- Establish key performance indicators and produce management information highlighting and tracking trends in aircraft technical on time performance and systems reliability trends.
- Be responsible for ensuring the company complies with all relevant aviation regulation with regard to continuing airworthiness matters.
- Lead the preparation of the aircraft maintenance check budgets and review with the Managing Director.
- Proactively provide leadership in the design and production of accurate and timely management information to Directors and Managers on fleet technical and issues and reliability performance.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- 10 years+ Large transport aircraft industry background
- Recognised Technical Degree or equivalent experience
- Previous Airline Start Up experience is preferred but not essential
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If you have previous experience in a Start Up Airline environment and the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Andrew Middleton in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call Andrew Middleton, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Engineering Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly