B737NG Captain - JEJU Air
2 days left
- Full Time
We are delighted to inform you that CAE Parc are currently recruiting for B737NG Captain on behalf of our client, JEJU Air based in Korea.
***Screening dates are confirmed in Seoul on June & July 2018 with flight tickets and hotel accomodation provided***
Duration: 3 years renewable
Base: Seoul / Busan
Roster: 9 consecutive days off per month plus Annual leave.
- In Training: USD 7,000 Net
- After Training: USD 10,000 Net monthly
Bonus - Paid in stages:
- USD 1,000 given following completion of 12 months as qualified Capt.
- USD 3,000 given following completion of 24 months as qualified Capt.
- Completion of contract term USD 5,000.
- Overtime payment plus per diem
- Housing allowance provided
- FOC ticket benefits
- Worldwide insurance provided
To apply for this position, all candidates must meet the requirements below:
- Minimum of 3,500 hours total time
- Minimum of 1,000 PIC Hours on the B737NG
- Last date of flight within 24 months upon date of commencing Ground School
- A full, valid ICAO ATPL
- Class 1 Medical Check
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
If you are interested and would like to proceed, please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for B737NG Captain - JEJU Air
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly