Flight Operations Inspector
We are hiring:
Qatar Civil Aviation Authority (QCAA) is an official governmental institution recognized internally and externally responsible for civil aviation affairs and participates in policy development at the regional and international levels through its internal departments & units, and international organizations & associations of which it is a member.
Job Title : Flight Operations Inspector
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- A Fully trained and current Flight Operations Inspector preferably with 2 years of CAA experience as Inspector in one of the ICAO member states.
- Hold an Airline Transport Pilot licence with at least 5000 hours as Pilot in Command on a performance Class A (CS25) Aircraft.
- Experience as Flight Instructor or Flight Examiner is an advantage.
- Civil or Military aviation management is an advantage.
- Fluency in writing and spoken English is required.
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Willingness and aptitude to work in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment.
PO Box 3000 Doha, State of Qatar
Online at: flightglobal.com/jobs
Apply for Flight Operations Inspector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly