6 days left
- Full Time
Corporate Sales Manager - Miami
Permanent Opportunity – Full Time
TARCG, The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group.
$$$ Attractive Salary + Great Location
TARCG (The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group LTD) is a young, dynamic, vibrant, aviation recruitment company with operations covering the UK, Europe, Asia, Middle East & North America. As experts in our field, we help clients significantly reduce their cost per hire by providing them with industry leading candidate attraction solutions, complemented by technology, social media and candidate management.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Corporate Sales Manager to join a prestigious Aircraft Component workshop based in Miami.
You will be working with a global dominator in the industry, your main goal will be to Manage, coordinate and expand customer relationships. Acquire new customers and grow current MRO business and win new business. Adopt a Leadership Role for the functional lead of sales project teams.
What We Offer:
- Start: ASAP
- Term: Permanent
- Location: Miami
- Salary: Attractive Salary
- Hours: Standard weekly hours
- Be a US citizen or have rights to live and work in the U.S
- Bachelor Degree
- 3 to 4 year’s experience within a sales role in aviation
- Business development, finance and/or customer service experience within the industry.
- Strong sales leadership
- Ability to negotiate and win high stake business deals
- Must be willing to travel
- Manage sales projects and lead sales teams. Respond to tenders, ensure high quality and compliance of offers and contract content, present the offer at customer with the sales team, coordinate internal approval processes and lead the contract negotiations with the customer.
- Develop and manage customer relationships with major client stakeholders, identify important decision makers within customer organizations and foster these relationships.
- Coordinate and conduct regular customer visits, specific customer activities and marketing events. Coordinate upper management involvement.
- Conduct regular feedback rounds and lessons learned with customer, analyze customer satisfaction, identify critical issues regarding customer relationships and derive solutions.
- Achieve broad market intelligence. Establish a deep insight and knowledge of customer needs and buying behavior, ensure knowledge transfer and information sharing within the organization.
- Develop individual customer sales strategies based on obtained customer insights and implement and execute an action plan.
- Ensure regular updating of customer information in the CRM system. Ensure regular reporting of target achievement and account performance to upper management.
- Organize regular team workshops for each customer to develop and implement the sales strategy, share information about customer development and ensure involvement of team in all activities.
- Strive for high quality and performance of fulfillment. Participate in review boards at customers and ensure that warranty, payment issues and escalations are executed and resolved according to contractual terms.
To Apply Now for the role of corporate sales manager in Miami, please apply via the button shown.
Call us TODAY! 00441392241335.
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organisations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.
This vacancy is being advertised by The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group Ltd. The services advertised by The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Apply for Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Aviation and Airlines US Dollars Permanent jobs in United States
- Business Services US Dollars Permanent jobs in United States
- Marketing Strategy and Development US Dollars Permanent jobs in United States
- Business Development US Dollars Permanent jobs in United States
- Sales US Dollars Permanent jobs in United States