Zenon Aviation is pleased to be supporting a European Maintenance Organization in their search for experienced MCC Coordinator to work on a 3-6 months contract basis:-
- Possible Extension of Contract
- Competitive Salary
- Accommodation and Local Transportation Provided
- European Base
- Flights provided
- You have a good overall experience in aircraft maintenance with management experience.
- Open minded, solution oriented, team player.
- Organization skills, people management is in your DNA and you lead by example.
- Ability to work shifts (24/7)
- Very good level of English (including technical), written and spoken knowledge of French.
- Fluent use of MS-office applications, profound knowledge is an asset.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our MCC Coordinator is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
To apply please send the following to Antonio Navarro
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Senior Recruiter Antonio Navarro, please phone +44(0)148 333 2000..
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for MCC Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly