B-777 First Officers recruitment | 2 years Renewable | South East Asia | US $10,000 p.m
4 days left
- Full Time
Our client is an established international charter and ACMI operator, presently undergoing an ambitious expansion programme which will provide ten B-777 aircraft during the next three years.
Terms and Benefits:
- Contract Duration: 2 years renewable.
- Position: B-777 First Officers
- Working Pattern: Average 6 weeks on 2 weeks off for contract duration.
- Remuneration: US$10,000 p.m gross.
- Accommodation/positioning flights/ ground transport/ insurance provided by airline.
- Return tickets provided for periods of home leave.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- B-777 type rated and current, last flight on type within 6 months
- Minimum 1500 hours on B777
- Valid ICAO ATPL/Frozen ATPL licence
- English level 4 or higher
- Valid Class 1 medical certificate
- No accidents or incidents and no criminal record
Apply for B-777 First Officers recruitment | 2 years Renewable | South East Asia | US $10,000 p.m
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly