Airworthiness Review (ARC) Engineer
Zenon are inviting applications for the position of Airworthiness Review (ARC) Engineer for an operator based in the South of England. These vacancies are suitable for Senior Engineers who have extensive experience working in a Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation.
- Competitive Salary
Duties & Responsibilities
- Compilation of Reports following Aircraft Physical and Technical Records Audits.
- Project Management of Aircraft through lease transition.
- Working with various National Aviation Authorities.
- Creation of reports demonstrating various Airworthiness Compliance Requirements.
- Working on various projects within a team of Airworthiness Management Engineers.
- Liaising with customers.
Required Qualifications and Experience
All Candidates must qualify for an EASA Form 4 in accordance with M.A707. Therefore as a minimum must:
- Have 5 years’ experience in aircraft maintenance and/or continuing airworthiness management
- Hold a valid EASA Part 66 B1 or B2 Licence or C Licence.
- B737 or A320 Type Rating will be a distinct advantage.
- Hold an aeronautical engineering degree or a national equivalent and have 10 years’ experience in aircraft maintenance and/or continuing airworthiness management.
- Candidates must hold a full clean, driving licence.
- Candidates must be eligible to work and reside within the United Kingdom.
- Candidates must hold a valid Passport as you must be prepared for extensive travel sometimes at short notice
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Ashley Ewen, please call +441483 332000
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Apply for Airworthiness Review (ARC) Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly