Mechanical Design Engineer (Mechatronic)
7 days left
- Full Time
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one the European Aerospace company to source a Mechanical Design Engineer specialised in Mechatronic on a contract basis for their facilities based in a French speaking country in Europe.
- Attractive Salary
- Possibility to get a permanent contract with the company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Design and dimension actuation systems and electronic boxes according to the loads and environments (including thermal and vibratory) specified and analyse the worst cases
- Write technical specifications for subcontractors according to the needs identified on the subsystems and equipment.
- Supervise retail packages
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Engineer in electromechanical or mechatronics
- 3 years experience in the field of mechanical design / dimensioning in the field of electromechanical (and / or hydraulic) equipment
- Experience in the field of electrohydraulic equipment is a plus
- Mastery of mechanical dimensioning calculation techniques, stress calculation and material resistance
- Experience in the design rules of electromechanical (and / or hydraulic) equipment in aeronautical and space environments
- Active knowledge of finite element calculation tools SAMCEF
- Solid experience of CATIA V5 software - 3D design module.
- Fluent knowledge of Microsoft Office package software.
- Knowledge of MATLAB software is a plus
- A basic knowledge of VPM and ENOVIA 3D Com software is a plus.
- Active knowledge of French and / or Dutch and technical English
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Antonio Navarro confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Antonio Navarro, please phone +441483332000
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Mechanical Design Engineer (Mechatronic)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly