EASA B1 Licensed Engineer
Zenon Aviation is pleased to be supporting an European Maintenance Organization in their search for experienced EASA B1 Licensed Engineers to work on a two different contracts
- Germany – 3 Month Contract - B737NG
- Germany covering different stations - 1-2 Months with possible extension contract - B737NG
- Possible Extension of Contract
- Fantastic Rate (Tax must be paid in Germany from day 1)
- Accommodation and Local Transportation Provided
- Rotation 6 on – 6 days off
- Flights provided
- 3 years of experience performing line maintenance.
- EWIS G Practical Training
- Flexibility to work nights and days.
- Easa License.
- Type rating for each specific contract.
- Work logbook of 6 months for the last two years.
- Germany clearance.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our EASA Licensed Engineers is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
To apply please send the following to Antonio Navarro
- EASA License
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Senior Recruiter Antonio Navarro, please phone +44(0)148 333 2000..
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.