A320 Senior Line Captains
Proctor Aviation on behalf of its client is currently offering 3-year renewable contract for A320 Captain position to be based in India. Our client is offering the most lucrative terms in the ever growing Indian aviation industry. The position offers an immediate start upon completion of selection.
Option 1: 6 Weeks on and 2 Weeks off
Option 2: 12 Weeks on and 4 Weeks off
· Annual Bonus
· Overtime payment
· Initial Travel
· Most flexible Commuting Roster
· Unlimited ID travel for the Pilot & family on the Airline network
· Medical insurance provided
· Sick Leave
· Group Personal Accident Insurance provided
· Provident fund
· Minimum total flying hours - 5000 hours
· Minimum total PIC hours (multi engine) - 3000 hours
· Minimum total PIC hours on type - 1000 hours.
· Minimum total Glass cockpit experience - 1000 hours.
· Must have ICAO English level Proficiency 4 and above.
· Current FAA/JAA/ICAO ATPL
· Current Medical
· Pilot should have flown as PIC in the last 12 months.
· Age should not be above 62 years.
Please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
IMMEDIATE ASSESSMENT DATES AVAILABLE! IMMEDIATE START UPON COMPLETION OF SCREENING!
Apply for A320 Senior Line Captains
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly