CAMO Control Engineers
On behalf of our long-standing client, a prestigious aviation organization, we are searching for Camo Control Engineers to join some exciting projects located in Belgium on a permanent basis
You would be joining a company that has grown considerably over the past couple of years. Due to the expansion, you will be joining there team as Camo Control Engineers. The role
- You will be assigned on several CAMO topics (systems, avionics, maintenance programs, etc.., but not limited to.
- Inform and assist the Engineering manager in new upcoming technologies.
- Further develop the long term maintenance optimization program.
- You will review, process and administer all OEM data (AD,SB,…), and consequentially perform the implementation where applicable.
- Camo Control Engineers will be senior in the team and can develop team-members whilst also learning from others
Required Knowledge / Skills:
- Minimum bachelor or equal by experience.
- Knowledge about engines and aircraft systems.
- Very strong reporting skills.
- Very strong administrative and MS office skills.
- Very strong CAMO experience
If you are interested in Camo Control Engineers and are either based in Ireland or are willing to relocate then please contact Luis González for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognized global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.
Apply for CAMO Control Engineers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly