B737 Command Upgrade
CAE Parc Aviation are now recruiting B737 First Officers for a fast track upgrade to B737 left seat on behalf of our latest European airline client, Air Baltic.
This is a direct hire two year contract offering a competitive salary package and the opportunity to work with a stable and established, innovative and developing European airline.
In order to apply, all candidates must meet the following minimum experience and qualifications:
- A total of 4,000 hours flight time
- A minimum of 2,000 hours on B737 aircarft type
- Last flight on type within last 6 months
- A valid EASA ATPL and Class 1 Medical certificate.
- ICAO level 4 English or higher.
- EU Citizenship.
- High School Diploma.
For much more information and to apply, please contact Vilte Stavginskaite at firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 1 504 2519.
Apply for B737 Command Upgrade
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly