CAE Parc Aviation is currently seeking experienced B757/767 Captains for an exciting contract with the national flag carrier of Kazakhstan, Air Astana.
Founded in 2001 and part-owned by BAE Systems, Air Astana has gone from strength to strength ever since. Currently operating a fleet of B757, B767, A320 and EMB190 and with plans for continuous growth into the future they a currently seeking foreign Captains to help develop their operation further.
Presently they have an urgent requirement for B757/767 Captains offering very attractive terms and conditions to include the following:
- Commuting & Non Commuting Contracts
- Excellent Basic Salary
- 3 Year contract
- Per Diems
- Travel Allowance
- Housing Allowance
- Completion Bonus
In order to apply you must meet the below minimum requirements:
- Total Time of at least 4500 hours
- Total PIC time of at least 1000 hours
- Total B757/767 PIC time of at least 500 hours
- Last flight on type within the last 12 months
- Candidates who have flown on the B757/767 within the last 36 months will also be considered, depending on their overall experience
**Captains are required to have both B757 and B767 ratings on their license.
For further details please contact Miljana Radmilovic: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for B757/767 Captain
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly