Head of Training
CAE Parc Aviation are presently accepting applications for the role of the Head of Training to be based in Poland.
- Assuming the role, duties and responsibilities of Nominated Person in Crew Training;
- Ensuring flight and cabin crew training standards are uniformly deployed in Poland;
- Ensuring that standardized procedures for training and evaluations are implemented;
- Developing, revising and approving all training and evaluation programs to ensure crew members are competent to perform assigned duties;
- Monitoring the assigned budget and managing direct subordinates on measures to be taken to utilize the planned resources to the best advantage of the company.
- Have current and valid EASA TRI qualifications with A320 rating;
- Be fluent in English, Polish will be an asset;
- Have managerial experience applying EASA regulations within an airline environment;
- Have strong teamwork, cooperation, planning and organization skills, independent thinking with the ability to challenge current processes and suggest improvements;
- Be self-motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Apply for Head of Training
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly