A320 Captain Vietnam Airlines - Secure Your July Screening!
A320 A321 | CAPTAIN | Vietnam Airlines
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Vietnam Airlines are now accepting applications from qualified A320/321 Captains on a 5-year renewable contract with Vietnam Airlines based in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
A320 A321 Vietnam Airlines Contract:
Presently they have a requirement for A320 A321 Captains offering very attractive terms and conditions:
Contract Term: 5 years from start, renewable
Location/Base: Vietnam: Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City
Ref #: 967
Aircraft Type: A320
A320 A321 Vietnam Airlines Minimum Requirements:
- 3,500 Total Flight Hours
- 1,500 Total PIC Hours on commercial aircraft & 500 PIC hours on A320/A321
- Last PIC flight on A320/A321 within the last 12 months at date of start of assignment
- ICAO ATPL
- Current class 1 medical
- Valid OPC
- Minimum height - 165 cm tall for men and 160 cm for women
- Under 63 years of age for men and 58 for women (due to Vietnamese labour law)
3rd and 9th of July
Complete your screening in only one day!
Screening available each week throughout July and August!
Alternative dates can also be arranged to suit your availability!
- Fly for the national flag carrier on a large network
- Transition opportunities to A350 and B787!
- Annual fee increase of 2% from the completion of 3 - 10 years' service
- FOC tickets for rotational travel on the Vietnam Airlines network for you and ID travel for your family
- World class medical insurance provided at no cost to you
- Superior, on-call pilot support on the ground in Vietnam
- Visa, schooling and accommodation advice available
- Fly for an airline that is committed to entering the American market!
Register with Rishworth Aviation to be kept up-to-date with our latest pilot jobs.
Copy and paste this link into your browser to register https://rishworthaviation.com/account/register