B1 or B2 Engineer
On behalf of our long-standing client, a leading global business aviation organisation, we are searching for a B1 or B2 Engineer to join their team located in France on a permanent basis.
You would be joining a company that recognises that employees are their greatest asset and attracting excellent people, with the right skills, knowledge and experience will enable them to be the market leader in aviation.
This is the perfect chance for a License EASA – part 66 B1 or B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineer to join a highly customer focused corporate Aviation company. Working in a team of highly skilled engineers, you will develop as you grow and add your own dynamic to their workplace methodology
- Ensures cleanliness and orderliness of own workspace and of the hangar
- Be the direct interface with the customer for technical matters directly related to maintenance
- Contributes proposals for continuous improvement and development of services supplied
- Carries out in compliance with good practice maintenance tasks assigned on a daily basis
- Records job in English and has it validated by a designated authorized person
- To be eligible to work in France
- Aircraft technical qualification necessary (QT)
- License EASA – part 66
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Read, write and speak English
If you are interested in this job opportunity then please contact Luis González for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or email your CV to Luis.firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.
Apply for B1 or B2 Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly