EASA Licensed B1 or B1/B2 Engineer B737CL & NG
Trusted for over 40 years, CAE Parc Aviation is the global leader in the provision of aviation personnel and support services. We expertly match the skills and talents of aviation personnel worldwide with the specialised demands of a fast growing aviation industry
We are currently looking to hire 2 x EASA Licensed B1 or B1/B2 Engineers for our Client based in Kazakhstan for an immediate start.
You must have a B1 and or B2 EASA Part-66 AML License Type rated on B737CL & NG.
- the person shall demonstrate he/she received type training/s and passed examination/s at the category B1 and/or B2, as applicable, referred to in Appendix III to EASA Part-66 for each aircraft type;
- the person shall demonstrate he/she is current on Human Factors, CDCCL and EWIS (Target Group 1, Module G included) as per EASA Part-145 requirments;
- Experience: the person shall demonstrate 3 years of aeronautical maintenance and at least 2 years of which spent in an EASA Part-145 AMO with privileges for line maintenance on large aircraft;
- Recency: the person shall demonstrate to have at least 6 months of relevant maintenance experience (with privileges for line maintenance as Certifying Staff category B1 and/or B2) in the preceding 2 years period; (*) refer to remarks;
- School level: the person shall hold a relevant high school diploma, or equivalent level shall be acceptable;
- language: the person shall have sound knowledge of English (speak, read, understand the Technical Docs.
You MUST be able to prove recency and experience by LOG BOOK only, if you cannot prove this experience by LOG BOOK your application will NOT be considered.
- Location - Kazakhstan
- 15 days on / 15 days off (different shift schedule will be considered)
- Accommodation & Transportation & flights provided
- Excellent rates
- Rolling contract position - may go long term
If you have the above skills & experience please send our CV & License to email@example.com for immediate review
Apply for EASA Licensed B1 or B1/B2 Engineer B737CL & NG
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly