FIRST OFFICER - B737CL AND NG - START TRAINING 04/04/18
Resource Group’s Flight Crew Services division (Contractair Ltd) is pleased to recruit for a First Officer position for the summer season 2018.
AIRLINE PROFILE AND REQUIREMENTS
Position: B 737 CL and NG – First officer
Base of Operation: Paris, Gatwick, Manchester OR East Midland - Initial training based in Paris
Type of operations: Cargo, Charter flight, passenger operations
License Requirements: Valid EASA Licence and First Class Medical
Commencement Date: Training start on the 04th of April 2018 in Paris Contract Duration: 6 months contract – Possible extension
Candidate experience: A minimum of 500h total as flying time – Current within the last 12 months. EU passport with the right to live in EU and work in the European Union.
Language: French speakers mandatory
APPLYING TO WORK WITH US If you are interested in this First officer role and would like to let us know about your interest, please feel free to send your CV to Aurore Bothorel. Please be advised copies of the following documents will be required:
1) ATPL EASA Licence
2) EASA Medical Certificate
3) Last Three Pages of your Log Book stamped by previous employer
4) Last LPC Check/IR / Simulator Check / CAT III Certificate
5) Proof of right to live and work freely within EU
6) Personal CV
7) Letter of Authenticity from the licence issuing aviation authority to accompany your Licence
8) ICAO English Proficiency certificate (Level 4 or above) 9) Wet Drill and First Aid Certificates Candidates will be required to complete an additional screening and pilot information form, if applicable. Please ensure that your registration on the Resource Group – FCS - Contractair website is up to date with all of your most recent details.
Apply for FIRST OFFICER - B737CL AND NG - START TRAINING 04/04/18
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly