A320 Captain for Air Malta
Minimum requirements are as follows:
- ATPL – EASA license or CPL with a frozen ATPL.
- A320 Type Rating
- Medical – Class 1 medical
- Flight Hours – minimum of 200 hours on type (preferably last flight within the last 12 months)
- Legal right to work/live in the European Union (EU)
Domicile: Valletta, Malta.
Contract Term: 3 - 6 months
- Salary: !0,000 EUR per month (net)
- Housing: Furnished apartment supplied with utility allowance (water, electric, gas, internet)
- Excess Baggage: 50 kilo personal effect baggage allowance for moving to/from Malta
- Luggage allowance provided on Air Malta
- Reimbursement up to 50 kilos via freight for pilots moving to/from an Air Malta offline city
- Travel Benefits: Confirmed unlimited system wide confirmed jump seat (GD Travel)
- Four (4) system wide family tickets provided for each immediate family member. Unlimited ID90 space available tickets provided.
- Completion Factor Bonus: Pilots who successfully complete all Air Malta assigned flight sectors during their contract term shall receive a bonus of 0.5 days/month of pro-rated pay (NET). Pilots who break their contract will NOT receive a completion factor bonus.