A320 First Officer
Aviation Staffing Ltd (ASTA) in cooperation with Primera Air are seeking A320 rated First Officers. ASTA is a new company especially established to work exclusively with and to support Primera Air for their future expansion.
Little about Primera Air:
Primera Air is an airline owned by the Primera Travel Group, and its primary goal is to provide scheduled air travel services, as well as flights for tour operators and charter flights. It was founded in 2003 as JetX and has its Headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark and a subsidiary in Riga, Latvia. In the last few years, Primera has grown at a steady pace and now offers flights from Northern Europe to over 70 destinations in the Mediterranean, Middle East, Asia, the Caribbean, and the Atlantic. It operates mainly in Scandinavia at the moment and has a fleet of nine aircraft, seven Boeing 737-800s and two 737-700s.
Primera Air have added flights from London Stansted to Newark, Washington and Toronto as of Spring 2018. They are operating these flights with a fleet of brand-new Airbus A321neos, while working on more routes for the near future
Minimum entry requirement First Officer:
- License: EASA – part FCL issued ATPL(A)
- Medical: Class 1
- Rating: Airbus A320
- English Proficiency: Level 4
- Flight Experience: ETOPS and NAT HLA flight experience on Airbus A320 and/or A330 family aircraft preferred but not required
- Minimum hours – 1500TT
- Minimum hours on type – 500 hours
To register your interest and for a further details, please submit the following documents with your questions;
- EASA License – part FCL issued ATPL(A)
- Class 1 Medical
- Last 4 Pages of Logbook
- Previous employment references
- MCC Course Certificate
- Completed ATPL Theory Certificate
- Completed Initial Wet Drill Certificate
- Non-criminal Record
- Digital Photo (with white background)
Candidates not notified within 4 weeks of submitting their application may consider their application unsuccessful for this particular recruitment.